ABOUT CHI HENG FOUNDATION (CHF)
CHF was founded in 1998 and is a registered charity in Hong Kong. We have served over 32,000 AIDS impacted children in Mainland China since inception. Our mission is to create a harmonious, equal, and healthy society by funding and operating projects in education and care for children and adults impacted by AIDS, AIDS prevention and anti-discrimination.
We are recognized as a leading charity in the orphans, vulnerable children and youth segment in China and Asia (www.chihengfoundation.com).
Senior Officer (Resource Development)
Department: Resource Development
Base: Hong Kong
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a mature, independent and organized individual who also possesses a positive work attitude and a passion in charity work.
- To organize and follow through the execution and logistic arrangements of various types of fund raising events such as ceremonies / dinners / charity walk / concerts etc. Including but not limited to attending event planning meetings, handling logistics, vendor liaison, volunteer coordination, marketing collateral production, and responsible for overall event administration and promotion.
- Maintain good relationship with donors, supporters, and volunteers as the job involves working closely with different stakeholders
- Oversee and manage official social media platforms, website, and e-shop contents
- Handle ad-hoc resources development tasks as required
- College graduate with 3-5 years’ event management experience in charities / NGOs or business-related position in serving individuals and/or corporates
- Mature, independent, service-oriented and emotionally intelligent
- Proficiency in PC knowledge including WordPress, Adobe Photoshop / other design software capable of doing layout design
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamic work environment
- Willing to work outside office hours occasionally for events
- Self-motivated with genuine interest in developing career with NGO
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer 5-day work week, medical coverage, annual leaves, and career progression. Interested parties please send your full CV, stating current and expected salary, and earliest date available to [email protected]