A charity dinner on CHF’s 10th anniversary
Sponsored by Melco Group
A gala dinner is scheduled to be held on May 3 at the Jumbo Kingdom to raise funds to further benefit the HIV-impacted orphan in China and at the same time to commemorate Chi Heng Foundation’s 10th anniversary.
We are grateful that Melco Group will generously sponsor the dinner, as well as offer the world-famous floating restaurant – Jumbo Kingdom as the venue.
All proceeds (without any deduction of expenses) from your (organization’s) sponsorship will be used for paying the education and living expenses of over 6,000 AIDS impacted children in China. Rest assured that all donations will be directly disbursed to these children by Chi Heng and not through a third person or agent.
|Date:||3 May 2008 (Saturday) evening
(to commemorate the Word AIDS Orphans Day on 7 May)
|Venue:||Jumbo Kingdom (Wong Chuk Hang, Aberdeen)|
– A night of vitality, health, love and care
|Attendance||Approximately 45 tables with 500+ guests|
Key Features of the Banquet are as follows:
- Casual setting. Suggested attire: casual wear / creative sportswear in line with the theme
- Singing and Sports Entertainment (tentatively by Ms. Maria Cordero and others)
- Health-conscious, mouth-watering and unique dinner menu (designed by gourmet/food critic Ms. Doreen Leung).
- Photography by famous photographer Mr. Alain Yip.
- Silent auction of unique items, such as sport session with celebrities.
- Sports celebrities will be invited to the press conference and dinner.
Please kindly support us by taking up one of the following sponsorship options:
1. CASH SPONSOR:
- Platinum Sponsor (HK$100,000 or above)
- Gold Sponsor (HK$50,000 to HK$99,999)
- Silver Sponsor (HK$30,000 to HK$49,999)
All sponsors will be invited to attend the dinner and will be acknowledged by displaying their logos and names in a full-page public announcement advertisement in the Hong Kong Economic Times. Acknowledgements will also be made at backdrop, menu, press releases, and speeches during the press conferences.
2. DINNER TICKET PURCHASE:
You may consider buying a dinner ticket @$2,000/seating, or $24,000 for a table of 12 people.
3. IN-KIND SPONSOR:
You may consider donating gifts for charity auction, table prizes, and/or individual gifts.
For enquiries, please contact our office at 2517-0564 or email: email@example.com
|Tony Leung Ka-fai||Cathy Lee/Chung To||Alain Yip|
|Andrew Cheung Sung-kei (left)||Martin Lee Ka-Shing/ Cathy Lee/Chung To/Esther Ma
(left to right)
|Ng Ka-lok/Violet Chow||Grace Chang/Doreen Leung (second and first from right)||Grace Chang/Maria Cordero|
|Maria Lee (left)||Sharon Kwok Sau-wan||A corner of the banquet hall|